Friday, July 24, 2009

trials...bodo

In no mood to have fun...sangat

hey trials trials jgk.. you got to enjoy yerself mates.heheh
last night was horrid.tak study sgt but I did went to bed way past my bedtime(its not eleven thirty if you NEED to know)

I did try to finish up "nutritions" but carbohydrates and amino acids proved to be very elusive pada pukul dua pagi...
Being frustrated guess what I did..
Yeap, i dozed off...peacefully:)

and I really need to share this with ya'll
TUNES TO LISTEN TO WHILE STUDYING

sonicyouth-teen age riot
strokes-yo only live once
beatles-strawberry fields forever
arctic monkeys-505
redhotchilipeppers-scar tissue
pink floyd-another brick in the wall
metallica-st anger (amat berkesan jika anda mengantuk)

P/S:pendapat pakar mengatakan bhwa mendengar lagu sambil belajar tidak mendatangkan kesan positif so, if you don't think john lennon will help you score modern maths, don't listen to him while you cramm yer 'eads fellas:D


metallica..amat "membantu"

1 comment:

si juliet said...

HAHA
betul².
alesana helps me a lot scoring A1 in math mode!
;D