Friday, October 2, 2009

never mind the bollocks..

tajuk di atas tiada kaitan dgn post
  • Back in school.Male banters never stop.They just don't
  • Acab's new "john connor" like haircut sparks a non-stop laugh craze.
  • Homeworks? DONE!!
  • To ehsan, mana kau hilang bodo!?
  • The lack of sleep due to immense amount of unfinished homeworks, changed me from an able-looking man to a half-hearted zombie with a biology text book in its hand.
  • United against wolfsburg: Ryan Giggs and his 150th goal - lucky deflection, but a great goal nontheless.Quality!
  • If I have RM 600 sumthing(which I don't have), I would by myself an ipod
  • Just figured out that jay-z's empire state of mind is the best tune to listen to while sleeping
  • United versus Sunderland this Saturday.Being realistic and hoping for the best, 4-0 to united anybody?
  • Outing next week! An occasion worth waiting for but before that, got to settle 'em homeworks first


acab's new haircut

No comments: