Wednesday, December 9, 2009

caffeine addicts on the roll!

I was never good at saying goodbyes.Ok I lied. I'm very good at saying goodbyes, but bidding farewell towards the place where I spend almost two years of my meaningless life with mates and mythology was a very hard thing to do.

Kalau orang ckp life after spm 'fly' gila babi, I'm certainly not feeling it.The moment I left school, I felt that I lost loads of things. As I walked on the streets of seremban as a student for the last time I realised that after this, life won't be the same


Those two years changed me a lot and frankly speaking, I cant effing remember how I lived my life before

Everything that I did at school, I didn't do it alone.

I eat, study, eat , crashed in class, and eat with mates.We were pretty closed knit and I guess, that's why I'm not enjoying the fact that now, after school, after all those years, I am now practicly, alone

No more sick male banters, no more

p/s- pa'an lemak kau pa khabar?

4 comments:

..wanted.. said...

ahaha
relax dudes and dudads
not the end of the world
its just the end of school
:p
we're always here for ya
(okay,,we lie to,,Yazid)
haha

shinchan BEBEL said...

HAHAHA.touching sekejap :')

-yzd- said...

hahah seremban science mates are the best kan hamzah kan kan

adam said...

haha
cool la weh
every ending has new beginning
haha
(=