Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kerangg

I used to hate a lot of things. A lot of things did not seem right to me. At one point, I've even doubted the relevance of my pure existence. Looking back at these past few months, it was a surprise to see that I've managed to survive this battle I subconsciously made for myself. Battled scarred but still mentally capable enough to collect some senses. It was a struggle. A pretty tough one too.

You might ask what was it that troubled me so much? Well I might be tempted to call it hate. But it wasn't really hate. I guess you can say it was anger. I was against the world. I was angry at the fact that life's unfair, that life's a burden. Life's nothing more than a drag. I was wrong of course. But by the time I figured that out, I've already lost quite a few and almost left with nothing.

The thing with life is that it is always easy to blame others for all the mess you got into. Life's nothing more than a blame game. At least for those who are unhappy. You got to accept that life's unfair. You're bound to meet some ugly fuckers. But that doesn't mean that you wont find some decent looking ones too. The ones who really matter, the ones who really care, those are the ones worth struggling for.

And for this ugly period of my life, God, I thank you. 


1 comment:

tenku butang said...

83

done follow/singgah sini.. jom follow/singgah blog teman.. heee.. http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

klu minat kucen leh follow blog ni jugak.. =)
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/